Friday 26 March 2010

SORCHA SKET- 2

I woke up alone in my bed and walked downstairs into the living room and put on gmtv.
I went into the kitchen, made some cereal and went upstairs and logged onto facebook.
I had 54 friend requests from so many man, i accepted them all and I looked and i saw had a message.

"Hi Sorcha, aint spoken to you in ages, saw you on here and thought id say whagwarn."

Lol, it was from battyboy billy, we went to the same secondary but when i got kicked out in year 10.. and then it hit me, i was pregnant.
I got up and called the clinic that I used two years ago and they said they could fit me in a few hours.
I went back onto facebook and went on to billys page and was shocked, he had lost so much weight and looked like he played rugby cos there was bare pictures of him on the pitch.
in secondary, the man that i used to role with used to bully the shit out of him cos he acted like a bats lol, he used to be in all the black history dances and once he got caught whining to that holly valance tune in some class room by himself and he got fucked up for it. he was some any fat shit.


I looked at his pictures and i could tell that he was uni cos there were pictures of him with some pretty girl in a uni bedroom. it was bare shocking seeing him like this, like proper manly and in uni cos all the man that bullied him were either in pen or still on road.

I logged onto my online banking and kissed my teeth, only £2.95. i was so vex, i had spent all my money on my make up cos i ran out and i needed money. i just started crying and called natalies dad.
"babes im at work," he said.
"i need to see you, its important," i said, "im pregnant."

he was at my house within ten minutes.
he walked in lookin like he had been in the gym cos he was sweating so much.
he sat on my couch, i sat next to him.
"sorcha, how do you know its mine," he asked.
"you're the only person ive fucked, like around that time i said," i said.
"have you booked to get rid of it, " he said.

"im notdoing that," i said, "im keeping it and im going to tell natalie."
he looked at me and said, "are you insane sorcha, you need to get rid of it."

"im gonna keep it, and natalie's going to be its sister," i said.
he shook his head and said, "sorcha ive just met someone, shes a good woman don't do this to her."

"later!", i said, "look at you talking about morals, you've been fucking me since i was 14 and now you've got a woman whose dumb enough to take your shit you want nothing to do with me, im keeping this baby."

"you were a mistake sorcha, fucking you has been a mistake, you need to get rid of it, think of what this would do to natalie." he said.

"you're not thinking about natalie," i said, "you're thinking about your job, you're a social worker whose been fucking your teenage daughters friends, dont fuck with me, i wont feel any way about telling everyone about that time you fucked me in that church camp thing," i said.

He stood up and took out 2 bills and put it in my hand, "sorcha, take this and get rid of the baby, i never want to see you again."

I threw the money on the floor and slapped him, "you're not ending it with me," i said, "you're not gonna end it with me now you've had your fun with me, i love you."

He shook his head and said, "you're a brat, sorcha, a little brat who has daddy issues and you want me to be a father figure to you but it aint happening, get rid of the baby, ive given you 200 and ill give u more if thats what it'll take for you to see that I never loved you, i never even liked you."

He pushed past me and left the house.
I didnt cry until i saw his car leave outside my house and then i just lay in the couch and sobbed, just sobbed. You know when you cry so hard that you hiccup, like that, the kind of crying that hurts your chest.
I didnt stop crying until the house phone rang, the caller id told me it was my mums work place.
"hello," i said.
"babes, you sound like you've been crying," she said.
"im fine mum."
"sorry i wasnt home when you got there," she said, "work called me up because sharon had to take the night off, what are you doing today?".

"Im going to see a friend," i said.
"which one," she asked.
"shawna," i said.
"you havent had any friends round since you were 8, how come ive never met this shawna- where did u meet her."

"mum i have to go and meet her right now, bye."
I put the phone down.
i wiped my tears and got into the shower.

I dried myself and put on my makeup and then put in my blue contacts. i put on a tight white t-vest and my high waisted jeans and then my favourite chanels, picked up my clutch bag and then called one of my links, smurkz. he was so nang.
he looked like aggro and marvin from jls mixed together just sexier.
"hello," i said.
"whats good darling," he said.
"you free?".
"im actually near your yard, im gonna come round now, nobodys home yeah,"
"yeah," i said.

I needed something to take my mind off natalies dad and the baby, i was gonna get rid of it as soon as i finished fucking smurkz.
my door bell rang.
i ran down and answered it, he was with 5 guys.
"oh hi," i said.
"i was with some of my boys innit, thought i'd bring them in, thats cool yeah," smurkz said.
i wasnt cool with it, but i was shook cos now they were in my yard.
one of them shut the door behind them and i said, "do you lot want anything to drink," i asked.
"nah nah, wheres ur room," smurkz asked.
ismiled and all 7 of us went upstairs.
smurkz opend my mums room and said, "lets do it in here," he said.
"no thats my mums room," i said.

"the beds nice," he said, "come in here."
all of the guys and me were in my mums room.
smurkz took off my clothes and one of the guys were like, "ah man her body is nang."
now i was naked and on my knees with smurkz dick in my mouth. all of his friends were watching with their dicks in their hand, not bashin but just rubbin their cocks.
I licked the tip of smurkz dick and sucked the top of it bare tight whilst letting my tongue flicker allover it.
then i slid the whole thng in my mouth.
i could tell my mouth was so warm, his dick was poking my cheek as i licked his entire cock whilst it was exploring my mouth.
i was so wet, "look at me sorcha," he said, and when i did he said, "your eyes are so beautiful."

"get on the bed," he said.
i slowly got on my mums bed and was lying on top of the duvet.
then smurkz got on top of me and started smakcking his dick against my pussy. all of his boys started laufin as they surrounded the bed as he put the dick in me.
my pussy was so wet, as soon as his dick entered it my pussy swallowed it whole, smurkz groaned as he started grinding slowly as one of his boys put his dick in my mouth, the dick tasted like pussy, like it had just fucked somebody else.

smurkz chest was over my face as his hips twisted around and around banging me, i scratched his back as the dick hit the nangest spot in my pussy.
"bruv, let me hit that," another guy said.
smurkz said, "one minute bruv," and then gave me two lethal cock blows, his dick got so far in me that my legs felt paralyzed and all the blood rushed to my pussy and my head, i was in a daze.

he pulled out of me and then one his boys started fucking me. the dick felt so big, i started pantin so hard, my head felt light and my stomach was tingling so hard as the dick banged me raw. the guy was some sexy indian guy, about six foot with the sexiest six pack and a dick that.... FUCK ME...... he banged me so hard, he started banging me rhythmically,
bang
bang bang
bang
bang bang
bang
i wrapped my legs round his waist as he sucked on his tits whilst the guy whose dick i was sucking bus in my mouth.
"her tits are nice innit," smurkz said.
one guy grabbed my head and started fucking my face as the sexy indian guy kept on giving me the beat. of my life.

he smelled of pacco rabbanne.
the cock that was in my mouth was thick and long, it was white. it felt nice throbbing in my mouth.
"ah man, your brain is deep," the guy in my mouth said.
i sucked the tip of my dick using the cum that was already in my mouth as lube.
the indian guy banging me so was nang, oh my gosh, his dick would go in bare deep and then stop and then go in again to the point where i could feel his entire cock in me.
he was so sexy, my heart was beating.
"sorcha's loving this," smurkz laughed, "i cant even deny he's given her the sexiest wock ive seen in time."
the indian guy laughed and then he did the thing that made me squirt.
whilst i was suckin the other guys dick, the indian guy spread my legs and then lay on top of me banging me and took his bredrins cock out of my mouth and kissed me whilst fucking me so deep and slow in my pussy.
tears started to roll down my eyes as i felt myself about to squirt.
BAM
BAM
BAM
he pulled out.
"AHH"
i squirted so hard everywhere all over the bed, i started shakin and vibratin and clinging onto the bed for dear life as i squirted.
the indian guy then bashed into my pussy.
all of his bredrins started saying to him, "ur sick man, ur deep bruv, that beat was sexy, no homo."

"sorcha u ever been dp'd before" smurkz asked.
i shook my head.
one guy, some short blehno black guy got underneath me and put his dick in my pussy and then i felt a dick enter my ass.
i groaned, "it hurts,"
"u got any vaseline," smurkz asked.
"in the first draw" i said.
one of the guys opened the draw and pulled out the tub of vaseline, smurkz dipped his fingers in it and used it to lube my ass.
i looked down at the guy beneath me and he grabbed hold of my neck with his right hand and then stuffed his fist in my mouth as smurkz put his dick in my... SHIT.

they were both banging me at the... ah ah ah ah aha ah a aha aha yeah harder smurkz fuck me harder fuck me harder fuck fuck.
smurkz strong thighs and pelvis muscles were banging into my ass as his boys dick was hard in my pum, strong in my pum.
i was in between two hench man getting wocked, my heart beating as my juices were leaking.
uh uh uh.
smurkz came, he pulled out and his cum ran down my legs. then his boy came in me.
he pushed me off him and i was laying on my back, i was panting so hard and laughed smurkz lay nextto me.

Then they got up left.
they wore their clothes and left.

i sat up and looked at the cum all over my mums bed. i took off the duvet and put all the bedstuff in the machine and then got ready to go clinic.
I left the house and walked to the high road to catch the bus and then i heard someone call my name,
i turned my head and that was the bottle hit my face.

10 comments:

  1. Fake blued eyed waste girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. n all this tym ppl r sayin shes got nice eyes n ther nt even real !! lol shes a JOKE .. clearly needs help 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant believe she was preggerz during all of that! but she seriously does have father issues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long ago is this supposed to be? I mean the references to jls, facebook aggro etc suggest that this was a recent ting? ...I just assumed this was time ago coz its supposed to be before deenasket!! can anyone (or the writer clear this up for me)???

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must be about a year and a half before deena sket begins because dont forget that smurkz went to pen.
    also, this writer is so sick, now i know why sorcha exposed natalies dad and deena when they were at sandras house, it was to get revenge on natalies dad for leaving her

    also, sorcha's blue eyes. KMT KMT KMT. they're fucking contacts lol, shit boy all the time people are talkin about how beautiful they are, theyre fake.
    and why and sorcha and ryan doing tings when their cousins, cos didnt it say that sorchas dad who of course is rochelles "dad" and michelles biological dad is the cousin of ryans dad.

    another thing that i noticed, she has NO friends. she even had to lie about going to meet one cos her mum clocked her daughters a billy no mates. stop being such a sneaky sket, oh and i wonder who bottled her

    ReplyDelete
  6. how the fuck did she have sex on her mums bed. slag

    ReplyDelete
  7. i no she is a slag an tha but i feel abit sorry for her uknow i bet she is jus lonely.
    but stillll no excuse for all that shit eugggh

    ReplyDelete
  8. is all this shit real?? coz if it is these people neeed to sort thier lives out!! seriously

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorcha shuld be dead i dont no hw she made it into deenas time

    ReplyDelete
  10. "you havent had any friends since you were 8"

    ReplyDelete