Sunday 28 March 2010

SORCHA 3

The bottle hit my cheek and it grazed me cos i dodged it a bit.
I saw who it was, it was one of Chanels boys. some man tried to stop him from running but he kicked the man and ran away. everyone at the bus stop ran to comfort me and i was like, "yeah yeah im ok."
"you should get to a hospital." one old lady said.
"yeah im going now anyway," i said. i was bare shaken up and then i started crying.
i got on the bus and some lady gave me a tissue to stop the blood pouring from my face.
"we should call the police," one woman said.
"Im ok," i said.
"it could have been one of us," one african lady said, "what is this world coming to."
I wiped my tears and got off and went to the clinic to kill the baby.
I went to the reception to confirm my time and i waited in the lounge area, the receptionist saw my cut and gave me a plaster.
i put it on and waited.

I knew how this was gonna work, cos It would be the same as the last three times,

Basically they give you somepill called mifepristone and then two days later, they give this ting called prostaglandin. Then it just feels like you're having a heavy period, thats what happens when you're less than 9 weeks.
I went in to see the doctor, she gave me the pill and told me to back tommorow for prostaglandin.

I was bare shook to go back home so I decided to go and link some guy, Mathew. He was Ugandan and he was in the year above me in school and he was going out with my friend Shareeka but when i started linking him, she found out and so they broke up and every now and again id go and link him for a beat.
He lived ten minutes from the clinic and so I said id go and see him and then ask me to dropme home so id feel safe cos i knew it was one of chanels boys who tried to bottle me.

I walked to his door and knocked.
it took time for him to answer and then he did, "shit," he said.
"U free," i asked.
"Sorcha- this isnt a good ti-"

"Oh shit, look what the cat dragged in."
I kissed my teeth, it was Shareeka.
"Ill go," i said.
"Nah nah sorcha, dont bother, you need to hear this," she said. she was in nothing but a bra and jeans.
"Shareeka, allow her, she knows the deal thats why shes going." Mathew said.
then shareeka said, "You came here to fuck my man innit, im not surpised you sneaky sket."

"I beg you mind how you talk to me babes cos tru say you have herpes."
"He ALREADY knows," Shareeka said, "You dirt slag, i should have fucked you up when i found out you were trying to link him."

"Is that what he told you," I laughed, "He was fucking me everyday you dumb sket."

"She's lying,"Mathew said.

"I thought you knew Shareeka," I said bare suprised.
"Shes chatting shit," Mathew said, "Fuck off sorcha."
Shareeka looked like she was getting vex, so i kept going, "You know that time I told you I was helping him pick out your birthday present, he was fucking me in his bed, don't believe me? hes uncircumcised and has a birth mark on his left ball sack and he cums when you blow in his ear."
She punched him and came to punch me but I pushed her back and laughed, "I hope you wear a rubber when you fuck her Mathew, her pussys got more infections than China had when it got hit by SARS."

Then i left.
my cut from the bottle was starting to hurt,so i went into the pharmacy and bought myself some TCP antiseptic to treat it.
"Sorcha?".
I looked up. It was Natalie.

"Babes," I said, I gave her a big hug. I wanted to tell her everything about her dad but she looked so happy.
"Hi," she said, "You ok."
"Yeah yeah," I said
"You cut your face?".
"Erm yeah," I said, "My cat scratched me."
"I didnt know you had a cat," she said.
I smiled.
"Hows ur dad," i asked.
"Hes fine, hes always asking of you."
The fucking cheek, i wanted to tell her then and there but i thought, allow it.
"What you doing today?", she asked.
"Nothing," i said.
"Oh cos i need a munch and was gonna go nandos to get a take away but if you're down we can go and do lunch."

"which nandos?".
"brixton."
I agreed and me and her got on the bus to Brixton station and then walked into the nandos.
when we got there, one of her friends called but natalie didnt answer.
"who was it," i asked.
"Oh my friend Deena, she's probably gonna calling to chat about some bre she fucked," she laughed, "she's so peng though."
Then she showed me a picture of her.
SHE WAS SEXY. She looked like a mixraced Kim kardashian.
"Shes sexy," I said as we sat at the table.
We went to the front desk and placed our order then me and Natz got our refillable drinks.

I wanted to tell her that i had been getting the sweet wock from her dad and that his yout was in me but she was being so cool.
"Sorcha, i hate you, I want your eyes," she said.
"Everyone says that," I said, "i dont know why."
"Its cos theyre bare blue," she said sipping on her sprite, "they're almost unreal."
I giggled.
"So you seeing anyone," she asked.
"Nah nah, still looking." i laughed.
"Its hard, so many waste man on road, if i hear OI MY SIZE one more time, i might have to draw for my shank."
We started bussin up.
Our food came, Natz just ordered a side of rice and a quarter chicken.
I ordered two side orders or rice, a whole chicken and two orders of coleslaw.

"shit sorcha, you mus be hungry," she said.
I giggled and just munched away. as we were eating we were talking about bare stuff, then she said her dad had a girlfriend called sandra who had twins and I immedieately got angry but had to pretend.
after we ate, i ordered my desert, chocolate cheescake.
i yammed it up.
then the bill came.

I pretended to reach for my purse and then i said, "oh shit, i left my purse at home."
natalie didnt say anything for a bit and then she said, "dont worry ill pay."
she paid with her card, i burped cos i was so full.
"come to my house," she said, "got nothing better to do."

"Oh I cant," i said, "I have to meet my mum soon."
"Alright then babes." She gave me a hug and then she left. I got on the bus and counted my money cos it was only me at the bottom, i had £50 on me, imagine if paid for my meal i would have had to use some of it, never dat.
I ran to my house when i got of the bus so i was shook and then when i got inside, I suddenly felt bare horny and needed to beat before i went back to the clinic tommorow.
I called Fumez.
"come over babes," i said.
"You on a beat ting yeah," he said.
"When am i never, come see me now Fumezy baby."
He laughed and said, "Im coming alone yeah- ryans too busy sucking dick." i heard ryan say shut up in the background.



Fumez was there within the hour.
oh he was sexy.
i pulled him into the house and took off his clothes, i took off mine and he chased me up into my room.
i lay on the bed and started fingering myself .
his dick was pointing in my direction and it looked so clean, his balls were fat. his body was on point, nice chest, six pack and the v-line.
he took my hand and i started bashin him with my right hand whilst my left hand was fingering me.
Then he started sucking on my tits.
"what happend to ur face," he asked.
"dont watch that- just focus on what your gonna do to my pum."
"that dirty talk gets man blusky."
then i licked the tip off his dick.
"sorcha you're bad."
then i showed him bad i could be when i slid his warm dick in my even warmer mouth. it was a straight deepthroat ting. he started grinding in my mouth with his fingers in my pussy.
he tasted so good in my mouth, my saliva was lubing him up.
his eyes were closed.
he shrieked and then we both laughed, "fuck me fumez."
he fingered me harder to open up my pussy and it was so wet that when he pulled out his entire palm looked like it had been dipped in a glass of water.
he turned me over and rubbed his dick against my ass, he smacked it against my ass cheeks and then slowly put his.... shit... oh his dick was in me and i could feel every inch of it, he hand his hands on my shoulders as he started to doggy me.
it was throbbing in me, his pelvic muscles banging into me as my head was banging against the wall.
he smelt so nice, he felt so nice inside of me.
his hands were so firm on my tits and his dick was so deep inside of me my legs were jammed open.
he started fucking me harder and faster.
"fumez," was all i could say.
the dick was so good, his body so much for me to take.
i felt as though my entire body was cumming, then i......... FUCK! the tip of his dick hit me in the spot and i started getting dizzy.
i started whinin on his dick, letting his dick own me.
Then he got behind me so my back was facing his front. he lifted my leg and slowly slid his dick inside of me.
i rested my head on shoulders as he was wocking me out.
"fumez,"
"fumez."
"fumez."
i couldnt fake it even if i wanted to.
he was inside of me completely, twistin and swirving, he would bang fast then go slow, then go fast and then he would.... wait your dick came out... put it back in quick.... he put it back in and then he started kissing my neck.
"fuck me, fuck me."
"fuck me, fuck me, gimme ur fucking dick fumez, ah shit its deep, fumez its deep."

he was pantin so hard, his six pack rubbing against my back, his cock so far up my warm wet and throbbing pussy that i could feel the top of his balls stroking me.
"dont stop."
"should i stop."
"please dont."
"whats my fucking name."
"olefumi!".
"my fuckin road name."
"FUMEZ!".
I buss all over his dick.
he kissed my neck and then pulled out of me.
he spread my legs open and bashed off into my pussy.
i rubbed his cum into my warm pussy as i sighed.
"do me again" i said, "please fuck me again."
he laughed and said, "clean my dick with your tongue."

I did what he said. i swallowed that dick whole and let my jaws extract the cum out of his dick.
he screamed as grabbed hold of my head, pushingit back and forth.
then he..
BAM
BAM
BAM
jook in my mouth, his cum ran down my throat. he took out his dick and wiped it around my mouth like it was lipstick.
then he got dressed
"post the key," i said.
he picked up the key from my desk and left, i heard the door slam, him lock the door and then him post the key.
I lay in bed fingering myself imagining getting fucked again by him and then the image of me getting eaten out by little dee sprung to mind and then i got hot. my nipples got hard and i started throwing my head back on the bed.
then my phone rang. i kissed my teeth and answered it, it was witheld number.

"I'm not done with you sket,"
"Whose this."
"You're gonna get duppied, i promise you."

19 comments:

  1. really horny right about now

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis is complete madness..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh olefumi.
    jokez

    she is narsty man
    she pregz and still doin all dat shit
    and dis is her 4th abortion.

    wat i dont unda stnd is if she is so broke
    den y is she livin in sum big ass house
    referin 2 wen deena went er shubz

    ReplyDelete
  4. She isnt broke her Dad gave her mum the house if i remember correctly it said in deena.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loool at how my girl is yammin on a WHOLE chicken and 4 sides at nandos! need to start watchin ur weight sorcha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wot i dnt get is how evry1 BELIEVES she has blue eyes-i mean ok shes mixd but hw rare is dat besides its so common 4 ppl 2 wear random contacts
    i fort natalie was da 1 wif sense payin 4 sorchas meal wen she got 4 times more dan she got...
    nandos dnt do chocolate cheesecake btw

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah they do its on the new menu, someone obviosuly aint a regular @ nandos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looool!! to those 2 comments above, I didnt even know nandos do chocolate cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes nandos do chocolate cheesecake and its NANG!! loool but yeah as for sorcha she is obviously more of a sket than rochelle, nomi or deena...i mean shes getting wocked midway thru her termination - wtf? ...encore, sil vous plait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loool choclate cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  11. shes fukin narrrrsty and raw i swear thats the 8th person thats fucked her all day-shes a fukin con actin like she aint got money-dnt cre how lonely no one can say the reason i fuk and giv head like its the new business in town is coz my dad left me and im always lonely nah man dats bullshit do u fink i wld eva kiss her i dnt knw how dem boys nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When is the next chaptaa cominn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "whats my fucking name?"
    "olefumi!"

    Bwahahahaaaaaa

    Deeaaaaddd. I had to stop readin der for a minute. Have a effin kit kat, chill aaatttt n go back.
    Madd Funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOOOL Whats My Name "Olufumi"
    Nah My Fuckin Street Name PMSL

    & L-O-L At her bumping Nats tut tut thought you would of had more sense than that natsy ;0

    ReplyDelete
  15. olefumi AFRICAN NAME HEHEHEHE


    SORCHA has some fucked up mind i mean she is the only 1 in all dese blogs dats fucked everybody even gyals from england to freakin timbuktu

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO whats my name? olofumi!!!!!!!! rofl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dont you pay for nandos before you eat tho? The bill doesnt arrive after!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wait in deena da last chapter isnt it olufemi dat comes in an pulls da trigger? isnt dat meant to b her brother. so does dat mean fumez is her brother cant b tho becoz he got 25 years in prison arrgh im confused............

    ReplyDelete
  19. Y SHE SO HORNEY TURNS ME ON,
    SEXY LADY OH, OH, OH

    THAT SEX BOMB
    SEX
    BOMB
    SEX
    BOMB =)

    ReplyDelete