Tuesday 30 March 2010

SORCHA 4

I lay in bed wondering who the person that called me could be.
I was bare shook cos whoever had tried to bottle me was probably angry they had failed at doing it.
I cleaned my pussy with the duvet and went into shower being careful not to wash my plaster away.
I got out, cleaned myself with my towel and then my phone rang. it was aiden.
"Hello."
"It was me who just called, wheres my fuckin money."
I almost shat myself, my stomach felt cold, the inside felt cold with fear.
"Aiden, I promise Ill pay you," i said.
"Nah nah Sorcha, youve been saying that from last year you know howmany people would have shanked u up for that shit you pulled, u owe me 4 bills, where the fuck is it?"

"I dont have it," I said, "Ill get it for you soon."
"Look outside your window," he said.
Tears ran down my eyes as i walked to the window and saw him at my front door.
"Open the door," he said.
I was so scared, i was thinkin to call the police but aiden wasnt the kind of bre to fuck about with, i threw off my towel and put on my bathrobe and ran downstairs and opened the door.
He kissed his teeth and came inside. i shut the door behind me.

"Was dat Smurkz and his boys that just left here,"he asked looking at my tits.
"Yeah it was,"
"Sorcha, when I gave you that money you promised to pay it back," he said with the palm of his hand strokin my face. "And the worst part is that your room is bigger than my mums flat."
"Aiden allow me please,"I begged, "Ill get your money."
"You told me that your mum needed to have medical treatment abroad and dats why i gave u the money, i should have fucked you up."
what a fool, i told him as a joke and he gave me the money i didnt turn it down.
"I can find another way to pay you," i said.

"Gwan."
I lowered myself to my mouth was face to face with his zip.
he punched me.
"U think mans some any dick ed in life, i can get brain from any chick i want, you think mans gonna let you you put your lips on my dick when i can still smell smurkz come on your breath"
I slowly stood up. He walked into my living room and unplugged my sound system and picked it up.
"Please Aiden, its not mine, its my majs"
I tried to stop him but he pushed me down.
"This has to be worth out 50, from now on yeah, everyday you dont pay me back i'll add 30 pounds to how much u owe me."

He spat on me and then left. I wiped it off with the palm of my hand and started cryin.
what was i gonna tell my mum about her sound system.
the cut on my face was starting to hurt.
I was so shook, i owed bare heads money
I called Aiden back, "Please come back."
He said kl and he was back within the hour.

he came in and we sat in my room on the bed.
"aiden, i cant afford to pay you back, but ill do anythin u want, ill do line ups for all your boys, ill be your chick, just please allow me."
I touched his dick and kissed his neck.
He looked at me as i ran my fingers through his dreads, i felt like vomiting, he was so butters.
I undid his zip and took off his boxers.
4 inches of nothing.
He had a boner and it was 4 inches.
I smiled and said, "aiden its so big."
"dont patronize man," he said.
"no no i mean it, i dont think ican fit it in my mouth."
I saw him smurk and then he said, "its big innit."
I nodded as i put my mouth on the dick, i couldnt even feel it on my tongue. I was basically sucking air.
Then he buss.
It was salty.
I had to smile.
He lay back on the bed panting.
I wanted to vomit so hard as i looked as the spots on his thighs and the big fat spot he had on his balls.
"Do u wanna fuck," i asked.
he was pantin, FUCKING WASTEMAN!
Then he sat up and said, "eat my ass."

I jumped back.
"if u want me to forget about the money innit, eat my ass."
"Im not doing that, u can fuck right off," i said, "thats disgusting, id rather pay you the money."
Then he stood up, pulled up his trousers, walked over to me and grabbed my neck, "Sorcha, do u want me to have some of my boys pay your mum a visit when shes home alone."
I started cryin, "cos if shes a sket like you, we'll have fun with her, we like white bitches innit and ur mum mus love black dick cos ur a mixraced sket."
Then he kicked me in the stomach and pushed me on the floor.
"Beg me to forgive you," he said.
he grabbed me by the back of my neck and sed, "if u dont beg me, we'll be back here tonight and do fucked up shit to your mum in front of you."

"Forgive me," i sobbed.
"I cant hear you sket,".
"Aiden please forgive me."
Then he pulled down his jeans and turned his back to me.

When he left, i ran into the toiletand vomited, i could smell it in my mouth. i leaned over the toilet and vomited, i vomited so much out. the toilet stank of it. I flushed the toilet and went into the bathroom and just lay on the floor crying, i cried so hard, i wanted to die, i could tell that i had swallowed bits of it , i vomited again in the sink and again and again and again.
I cleaned the toilet and the bathroom sink.
I got into the shower and cried. theni got out and called my mum,
"mum," i said, "i broke the sound system."
"oh no," she said, "how did that happen?"
"I was dancing and i hit, then it broke," i lied trying not to cry.
"its ok- dont throw it away we can get it fixed."
"i already did,"
"oh that silly sorcha."
"mum where are you?"
"me? erm, sorcha remember i told you i was seeing someone."
"no."
"well ive come to see him in bedfordshire."
"u said u were going to work,"
"i have the day off, listen ill call you later."
"when will you be home."
"Ill call you later, bye."

She put the phone down.
I cried.
I sat on the floor and cried. i wanted to jus run away, and jus leave London. I was so lonely. I called Natalie.
"Babes, can you come round please," i cried.
"Oh my gosh," she said, "yeah yeah, why are you crying."
"Ill tell you when you get here."

Half an hour later and she was there. I hugged her. She came inside.
"Sorcha whats wrong,"
we sat in the living room and i told her everything, about all the money i owed and me almost getting bottled. she hugged me and said, "sorcha, oh mygosh."
"and im pregnant," i said, "And you know the father."

"Who is it?".

28 comments:

  1. OMFG, aiden made her eat him out, AAAAAAAAAH
    AND OMFG, IS SHE GONNA TELL NATALIE THAT HER DAD IS SORCHAS BABY DADDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahhhh eatin out his batty shit! Oh Gosh... This Stuff Can't Be Happening In London 4Real?! Some any man tryna maipulate chicks and fuck up der lives... am from London and if this is real then shit boi, need to move from this city sometime soon!

    Keep up the Gd work tho... Kl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eating batty...loooooooooooooolouder dats air

    ReplyDelete
  4. swear down she did dat shit 2 ryan, so its kl 2 do it 2 sexi man but not good 2 do it 2 butterz man?

    and her and ryan related :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Init she actually did!! How she gonna do dat shit to Ryan den vomit wen it's Aiden, dnt da thut of Ryan bein her cuz make her sikkkk??? Nasty fo real aha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh 4 inches uno
    manz thinkin hes peice is big wen it 4 inches

    lol
    omddz ma belli hurts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo messed up lol, nothing shocks me anymore!!! i felt a bit sick after i had read this chapter lol but still wants me wanting to read moooooooooooooooooooooooooore ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. arghhh this shit is fuckin nasty.
    man thinks his 4inches is big??
    haha cant wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol @ "I couldn't feel it on my tongue and I was sucking in air!" Too much! N man thinks he's got a piece ya know....LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, in 'sket world' every1 seems 2 hav 9-14 inch dicks accordin to the skets hu obvs aint been 2 skool enuf 2 understand basic measurements coz alot of dese mans wud den hav qualified 4 guinness book of records.
    so aiden havin 4 inches, wow dats like micropenis in sket world
    he probs dus fink his piece is big as men (unless dere gay) aint gna c otha mens fingys den dey wnt no, he obvz just luvs himself

    ReplyDelete
  11. u dnt ave 2 luk at anotha manz piece 2 realise dat ur lackin in dat departed

    i mean 4 inches cummon ma heelz are mre dan dat

    plz hurri wid da nxt chapta

    ReplyDelete
  12. dis gurl is good, hurry wid next chapter im beggin you haha

    follow me plz...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next chapter, these stories are too much..Lovin it. J.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously has dis blog ended?

    ReplyDelete
  15. YazziieBaybeii5 April 2010 at 13:23

    Euurggh Man ii Feel Sick ..
    Bout She Could Feel the Bitsz Or Sumfiink
    What The Raarse .. My Man Dnt KnO How to Wipe or Wash His Batty PrOperly .. LmaO JOketiingg !

    ReplyDelete
  16. LAYYYYYYYYYYYYTEERRRRRRR SHE ATE OUT HIS ASS HOLE.. wens da nxt part comin out, dis storys kina sick lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. in all seriousness, has sorcha beat finished? coz i no deena skets being updated 2moro, but has da sorcha 1 finished coz i assumed dat dis wudv been updated b4 nxt deena installment. im not nagging author-ur wicked, im just curious

    ReplyDelete
  18. but waddi rasssssclattttt dissssssssssss? wharm2sorcha? she fi dead? dis wait is a longtingggggg it dun or wat????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. she fukin nasty bruv kmbrbt (kiss ma bluddclart raasclart boomboclart teet) shes puttin a very bad look on herself boy and shes gna mke it even worse by tellin natalie bwt the whole dad fing aswell coz dats gna make anuva enemy owellz wens da next 1. ur gd tho

    ReplyDelete
  20. k ive read alllllll chapters, but i dont understand cuz is dis a diffrnt day? because i coulda sworn it was fumes dat jus left d yard when she received dat call??

    either way im all up to date, rochelle, nomi, deena.......everythin!! deze storyz hav had me HOOKED! love em love em love em

    ReplyDelete
  21. im sori 2 c dis blog has ended already :( gd luck wif deena tho

    ReplyDelete
  22. but wait? sorcha finish alredi? cha man jus wen man was startin 2 get addict ya get me! KMT!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What's happened wit dis??? No more chapters nuh??

    ReplyDelete
  24. it was fumez she banged not smurkz!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. init tho it was fumez?! aiden sounds peng!!!!!! lol JKZZZ! man is dis dun alredi?

    ReplyDelete
  26. YEARSSSSSSSS LATER.....& STILL NO NEW CHAPTER!!??

    ReplyDelete
  27. 4 inches, lmfao
    this story is good, but not as good as the story about deena

    ReplyDelete
  28. dat was probably her first time cuz if u fink about it wen she liked ryan bum bum it was after this story



    AIDEN HAS SPOT FOR A DIK I BET SORCHAS LAUGHIN RIGHT NOW TEE HEE HEE HEE

    ReplyDelete