Wednesday 24 March 2010

THE SORCHA BEAT- 1.

He came in my mouth and then i got up and left.
I didnt say shit to him, I left his yard before Natalie got back, walkedto the train station and then went home.
When i got back, mum had left my cake and card on the table.
I sat at the kitchen table and just ate my cake alone with a dirty fork.
My 18th birthday.
It was about 10 oclock and the house was bare warm.
I looked at my fone expecting a call but i knew i wasnt gonna get one, i hadnt gotten one all day.
i hadnt seen my mum since last friday cos i spent the last few days with Richie in his yard in Wembley.
I took my cake into the living room and put on bbc1 and then started crying so hard, my tears ran into the cake and i threw it on the floor.
I ran up to my room and lay on the bed crying.
my body was hot, i was hurtin so bad.
my mum is some any bitch- how could she be working on my birthday.
i was here alone, in the bed just bawlin.

then my phone rang. oh shit. it was chanel.

"helo,"i wiped my tears.
"sorcha- where's my money"
"babes ..."
"sorcha dont babes me- me and you used to be tight but now you're taking the piss."
"babes please- im having a bad day- lemme take u out tonight- lets go wagamamas"
"sorcha no," she sed, "ur a snakey bitch- EVERY SINGLE girl i spoke to about you said u either fucked their man, chatted their business or fucked with their money, i should have listend to them,"

I didnt say nothing, then she sed, "thats why u have no friends."
"i promise to pay u back chanel- i promise"
"the only reason u havent been fucked up by now is cos my dad used to go school with ur any paedophile dad and i feel sorry for u and ur mum but swear down sorcha i wont feel anyway about fuckin u up when i see u."

then she put the fone down.
then i called ryan.
he was my dad's older cousins son- i met him when we bare little and my dads mums house when my mum wanted to get back with my dad but cos he had married some gladys woman and had a baby with her, since then i hadnt seen my nan or my dad but i had seen ryan, he used to link one girl i used to cotch with called Diane.
I was linkin his boy Fumez.
"whats good,"
"come pick me up- im at home."
"where out on eats,"
"ur jackin people?",i asked, "come pick me up."
"get ready."

I was already dressed- all i had to do was re-do my make up and brush my hair, i was rockin some baggy black jumper, black tights and black reebooks and gold bangles.
My eyes looked bare blue cos i had been cryin
my fone rang, it was ryan to say he was outside.
I ran downstairs and jumped into the whip.
fumez was drivin, ryan was sittin next to him at the front.
"u alrite," i sed.
"u good babes," fumez said, "what u on."

"its my birthday," i said.
"shit- and you're not doing anything?", ryan said, "ah come we reach that shoobz ashraf was telling us about."
"yeah yeah it sounds live," fumez said, "lets go."
we were in the car for about fifteen minutes, fumez was a shit driver, he was speeding all over shit and when some women in some other car honked her horn at him he sed, "dont make me come out of the car and fuck u up," she and her kids just kept quiet and they drove off.

we got to the shoobz.
when we got to the door, some white girl walked out and was like "sorry u lot werent invited," and two of her friends were like "allow any gatecrashers".
then us lot just pushed past them and walked in. it was in some hall, bare bait heads in there skankin out to some afro beat track.
ryan told one guy to get him a drink and he did it like any pussyhole.

bare of the guys were shook when we walked in, cos they must of known who fumez and ryan were.
"come we jack one of these pussy o's," ryan sed.
fumez laufed and said, "go on then."
ryan saw one guy walk out of the party on his phone, fumez laufed and all three of us walked out.
the guy was standin against some car on the fone to his mum cos i could hear him saying "mum im staying at my friends house."
when he saw us three, he told his mum he had to go.
"gimme the phone," ryan said.
"allow me man, please allow me."

he looked at me as if i was gonna help him and then fumez sed, "bruv pass the fuckin phone."
bare people walked past and said nothing, there was some woman and her little kids walking past and they looked away.
the guy got on his knees and begged ryan, "please let me go," he said.
"bruv sya please one more time and see wat i do to you."
"please."

ryan punched the guy up six times, fumez kicked him in the face and then i took his phone, then fumez spat on him and called him a pussy, then we jumped back in the whip and sped off.
"what fone is it?", fumez asked me cos i was holdin it.
"a nokia."
we all started bussin up.
"some any pussy hole man- we should have jacked his chain," fumez sed.
"he had a chain?", ryan asked.
"and a watch," i said.
ryan kissed his teeth.
"some fuckin nokia," fumez said bare pissed off.
i suddenly felt bare deep, like we had jacked and fucked up a guy for nothing, he hadnt done anything and we jacked him.

"come we go back to your drum ryan," fumez said.
"yeah yeah."
we got to ryans drum but before we went into kfc and got a munch.

we were in ryans yard, sittin in the dirty couch watching television x when fumez put his hand on my pussy.
ryan laughed and sat next to me and kissed my neck. then fumez kissed my lips as ryan put hishand in my tights and stroked my pussy.
i got up and took of my clothes off.
fumez took off his clothes off and so did ryan.
then ryan sed, "sorcha look at how fat my man is getting- look at his belly,"
we laufed as fumez punched ryan in the arm.
then i got on my knees and sucked fumez slowly, i sucked the tip and then slowly let it slide all into my mouth, i didnt let it leave my mouth as i started bash ryan off.
my pussy was getting so wet.

then that was when somethin dirty happend.
ryan took- oh shit- i shdlnt be saying this but ryan took fumez dick and started bashing it off into my mouth.
i jumped back and sed, "eeuh what the fuck are you doing"
"what,"ryan said.
"why are u holding his dick," i asked.
"shut up and suck it," fumez said.
then ryan punched me.
i sucked on the dick.
ryan grabbed my head and forced it so hard on fumez dick.
then fumez came, his cum was so thick and bitter.
i spat it out of my mouth.

"her brains better than natalies." ryan sed.
"you know natalie i asked?"
"yeah yeah, " fumez said, "im beating it- do u know her."
"yeah i do," i sed. then i got up and went into the bathroom.
i felt that same pain in my stomach and i knew it was true. at first i didnt wanna believe it, but my period was three weeks late and he was the only guy i had fucked in three months.
I was pregnant.
With Natalies dad.

13 comments:

  1. I understand why sorcha is so sneaky- shes lonely. i mean her mum didnt even have time for her on her birthday, shes doing nasty shit with ryan who I DIDNT EVEN CLOCK WAS her cousin and she owes chanels money, this helps to put deena sket into perspective,

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg cant believ it, no wonda shes like dat-sorcha has a heart!
    man im nevaaaaaaaaaaaaa gna hav a life while dese blogs continue!
    i wonda wots gna go dwn wif er and deena...m intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ok, so does this mean sorcha lost her baby or maybe gave it up for adoption? could explain a lot boi...and what was the deal with natalie and ryan...were they linkin before the whole rape thing :s ...im not gonna have much of a life either if i keep reading these lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow, now i fully understand wahs going on . Sorchaa is just lonely and getts her attention from being a sket.knowing boys wud cum to her etc..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohh plzzz.

    yh she is a sket becoz she iz lonely.
    but dat dnt mean she has 2 b such a snake.
    datz da reson y she has no friends not becuz shes a sket cuz she cud jus hang around wid otha skets.

    even doe i say dis i do hate her little less afta redin dis.

    (euggh datz ur cuz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i thought sorcha was jus some any whore but she has feelings!! feel sorry for her

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Feel A BIT Sorry For Her ..

    BUT Shes Still A Bith, A Whore , And A Funking SMAKE !!!!

    Next Blog Please . Im Addicted To Dese Storys Mahn Shet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting... We R ADDICTED FEED OUR ADDICTION LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this gona carry on ... its been ages x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FEEL BARE SRRY FOR HER ACUZ IN 1 OF DA CHAPATAS OF DEENA SKET SHE SAID TO DEENA "URE MY ONLY FRIEND" AND DAT AINT RIGHT


    RYAN AINT GAY HE JUS LIKES SEXY PEOPLE BUT HE AINT BISEXUAL EITHER

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dirtsz. I'll allow the loneliness.. buh she's dirtsz.

    ReplyDelete