Tuesday 25 May 2010

SORCHA DIALOGUE- ADAM AND SORCHA PLAN RYAN'S SET UP

I lay in Adams bed.
He licked my pussy and smiled, "You sure about dis yeah?", he asked me.
"I fuckin hate him," i said, it hurt so much.
"Sorcha, he's your cousin,"
"THEN WHY HE DIDNT TRY AND HELP ME, he didnt even care- he didnt even- care that I gave up everyfin, i withdrew everythin to pay them man back for him."
"What about Deena," he asked.
I looked at him, "dont talk about her to me,".
He stroked my pussy with his fingers, he sucked my tits and then licked my nose. I giggled, As i thought of Diane i started cryin, "Diane was shottin cos Ryan wasnt supportin her, he dont care about anyone, i just want someone to fuck him up, thats it,"
Adam kissed my neck, I had to come to his yard a day after having nowhere to go,he was the only safe place i could come to, i remembered the way to his yard from when i went to see Deena there and i liked him from then.


He was so big, he actually was a giant when he was naked, he must have been over 6'5 with a hench body, his dick was so thick, it looked like it could carry a book. To think he was a such a pussy. He smacked his dick against my pussy and said, "Whats the biggest amount you've shotted?".

"10 bags worth of dro, four years ago, Ryan dont know about it, but his dad traffics dro and one summer like four years ago, he took me to Hanover with ten other girls but they were like 22 and he made me swallow three bags of dro and then when we got there i had to shit it out,"

Adam started laughin, "whats funny, is it cos i said shit innit,"
"Nah nah, its the way u said shit it out," he said.
"well i did, i had to shit it out in a bowl and take the bags out withmy bare hands, rinse them off and give it to him to sell,"

"You swallowed 10 bags worth of dro?".
"No," i said, "i had about 3 bills worth in me, the other girls must have swallowed more cos all i remember was my uncle gettin paid 10 bags for it and he gave me 5 bills."
I started cryin.
"How are we gonna set up ryan?", i asked.
"He's gay innit?", Adam asked.
"Nah," i said, "pansexual," He gave me a weird look, "google it," i said, "why did u ask anyway?".

"If i told him i wanted to link him would he come," he asked.
I nodded, "Yeah but not bein rude, ur much bigger than him but can u fight?", i asked.
"I wouldnt fuck him up," he said, "someone else would."
"who,", i asked.
"dont watch that"
"Fuck me," i said. I was so hot right now, adam was fuckin huge, his big hands squeezin my ass and lickin my neck, i rubbed my tits against his chest, i was gettin so moist as his dick kept knockin on my pussy
He was suckin on my neck so hard, lickinmy nipples, no wonder deena was on him, he put me on the bed and slid his dick in me, he was fuckin me, "wait wait, ur squashin me,"

He laughed, he was fuckin me and then i just started cryin, "i cant," i said.
Diane.
All i could hear was her voice,
All i could hear was voice, and then i saw her sons face in my head, "I have to go," i said.
I got dressed quickly crying.
Then i left his house and just walked, i didnt even know where i was goin, tears were rollin down my eyes, I walked into a park and sat on a bench and just looked at a girl playing on the swings with her mum and i stared at them as tears ran down my eyes.
What was all this for, like all this shit, what for.
Everythin got really quiet and all i could hear were my own thoughts. I suddenly thought of what i needed to do to protect the both of us, I needed to get away from here as soon as everyfin was sorted, i was gonna go back home, see my mum, let her know i was safe, then leave. Leave the endz before I ended up like Diane, all the shit that had already happened to me, what did i get out of it, fuckin about in school, where did it get me, i see girls i used to cuss in school coming back from uni every weekend and that could have been me but i fucked about. Now, i needed to do what was best for the both of us.

Me and my baby.

10 comments:

  1. OH SHIT I GET IT, its gone forward in time, thatmeans SORCHA'S PREGNANT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGG THIS NEEDS UPDATEINGG ASAPPP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to "the pigs home!"???? That chapter was jokes! Where's the continued part of that???

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHH MA DAYYZZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the dialogue nt an actual chapter, but i think the author is gonna continue chapter 7 from da pig is home bit; not sure thou?
    anyway sorcha is sum nex sket bout shes pregnant again- for the third FOURTH time now!!!! Author: Keep updating it sooner... good wrk btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good, thanks for updating it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMyd!!! Was she pregs wit Adam's bby or som1 else...damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. jus write da nex chap oready

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg she is prerggyy!! cant believe adam doh

    ReplyDelete